CSOR and JTF2 Physical Fitness tests - what they are, minimum standard, etc

medicineman

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
johnatan said:
Hi,

I'm already in reserve since 2013 and I'm looking to get to JTF-2. My question is, what are the selection's criteria. I mean, how do they decide which candidates to take. Is it by Physical fitness test, aptitude test, medical exams, interview? What should I work for ?

P.S : My medical results are V2, CV2, H3, G1, O1, A2

Thank you

All of the above...and references.  I think you'll find that there usually is a CANFORGEN regarding selection criteria and when it's happening.  You should work on everything soldierly, especially the fitness part of course - you won't get into selection without a decent PFT score.  If you have phobias, become comfortable with them. 

MM

SupersonicMax

Army.ca Veteran
Mentor
Reaction score
johnatan said:
Hi,

I'm already in reserve since 2013 and I'm looking to get to JTF-2. My question is, what are the selection's criteria. I mean, how do they decide which candidates to take. Is it by Physical fitness test, aptitude test, medical exams, interview? What should I work for ?

P.S : My medical results are V2, CV2, H3, G1, O1, A2

Thank you

You have successfully completed the medical screening for astronaut?  G1 and O1 are reserved for those who have...

PuckChaser

Army.ca Fixture
Staff member
Directing Staff
Mentor
Reaction score
SupersonicMax said:
You have successfully completed the medical screening for astronaut?  G1 and O1 are reserved for those who have...

Its the new program to attract people into the reserves. Only way you can be an astronaut.

Good2Golf

Army.ca Legend
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
H3?  Have you considered being a Gunner?