Re: Todd's Armoury

1. The crown (thru DND) owns all armouries, bases and training facilities.
Except in situations where their are leases (CFRC, Tpt compounds for reserve
units etc...).
2. In Windsor we rotate command of the Armouries thru the 3 main units there
(Windsor Regiment, E&K Scot, and 21 (Windsor) Svc Bn (or 21 CSS Coy,
whatever they chose to call themselves that perticular day).  The Oic
Armouries is the 2 i/c of the unit whos misfortune it is to be that years
responsibile unit.
3.  Most functions have to approved by higher HQ (in our case 31 CBG).
Certain things such as use of the large lecture room, and SAT Trainer must
be booked and approved by G3 at 31 CBG.  Other things such as parade square
bookings, use of PT facilities/equiptment and other classrooms can be booked
thru the Oic Armouries.