• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

larry Strong

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
NavyShooter said:
How about a "Time until CR FULL" clock? 

(So you know how long you have before your CR Fully regens, and you start losing CR points and Morale....)

NS

( 60 / (CR regen time) X 60 ) / CR = hours to regen

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
NavyShooter said:
How about a "Time until CR FULL" clock? 

(So you know how long you have before your CR Fully regens, and you start losing CR points and Morale....)

NS

Excel geek that I am, I have put it into a spreadsheet for myself.

A1 = CR refill period / 60 (ex. 8/60)
A2 = amount of CR that you are questioning 'how long' for (varies, esp if you are looking for refill time for a specific mission)
A3 = A1 * A2 (to get your refill time in minutes.  Calculates automatically once A2 is filled in)
A4 = A3 / 60 (to get your refill time in hours.  Calculates automatically once A2 is filled in)

This is but a small part of my sheet that I keep open when playing.  The rest is the missions with CR, CE, CE with 10% bonus and return rate.  I won't go into how I have it colour coded based on amount of MPs the missions require!

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
airmich said:
Mike, any chance that we could add US$ as a QM item?  Thanks!

Mich, what Rank do you need it available at?

NS, it's a good idea... I'll check into it.

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Well, it may not be perfect, but I've added the "time to total refill" counter.

josh54243

Reaction score
Good idea on the clock!

Suggestion: Is it possible to show only items specific to a mission when you click Purchase all Equipment? I find that my computer lags a bit when loading the full QM every time, and the highlighted items are tricky to spot sometimes

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
JohnTBay said:
Suggestion: Is it possible to show only items specific to a mission when you click Purchase all Equipment? I find that my computer lags a bit when loading the full QM every time, and the highlighted items are tricky to spot sometimes

I like it... done!

REDinstaller

Reaction score
Found out what is happening with the counter. If you click in the qty box to change it, it will tabulate the cost of your purchase.

AJFitzpatrick

Reaction score
More a query than a feature request

What Is the distribution of the insurgency depletion value? (I'm assuming its equal i.e. 25% 1 25% 2 etc.) and is it modified by anything?

PuckChaser

Staff member
Directing Staff
Mentor
Reaction score
Its in the FAQ, its a random number better 1 and 4. Not modified by anything.