• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armored Brigade and Command: Modern Operations

Humphrey Bogart

Army.ca Veteran
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
garb811 said:
Any one try either of these out?

Armored Brigade
Command: Modern Operations

Now that the malls are filled with Christmas carols, time for me to start pondering present possibilities...

I own a couple of the Command series of games.  Very good but the learning curve is very steep.  Be prepared to invest time if you buy it.

A game that I will recommend is this one:

The-Operational-Art-of-War-IV-Free-Download.jpg

There are a bucket load of scenarios:  everything from WWII to Angola, to What if Cold War Scenarios. 

garb811

Army.ca Veteran
Staff member
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Thanks, a game isn't worth buying if it isn't engaging and deep enough to dedicate at least a few hours a day playing it.  :warstory:

I played Operational Art of War but haven't looked at any of the new ones, will check it out.

Humphrey Bogart

Army.ca Veteran
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
garb811 said:
Thanks, a game isn't worth buying if it isn't engaging and deep enough to dedicate at least a few hours a day playing it.  :warstory:

I played Operational Art of War but haven't looked at any of the new ones, will check it out.

Hearts of Iron 4 is also excellent.  I'm certain you've got it already?

b00161400

Reaction score
You were able to download Armored Brigade for free a few years back.  I dumped a few hours into it.  Not as user friendly as many other games made by larger studios.  I would see if you can still download the betas fro free.